Friday, November 20, 2009

Wharton interview

Sorry I haven't been posting that much! I was very busy at work and preparing interviews!

Well, I just had my Wharton interview. Again, it didn't go amazingly. I am sure that I am better in interviews than what I showed today. I got nervous in the Why Wharton question, and I think I screwed up there. I didn't mention a couple of things I had prepared. Then, it was very difficult for me to go back to the cool-calmed-easy-going guy I was during the first part of the interview. I ended up with a headache. In the end, it wasn't that bad. I just believe it could had been much better!

I met the alumnus at the airport of my city as he came for business for the day. He was very friendly and conversational. The interview lasted a little less than an hour.

The questions he asked were:

  • Tell me about your professional experience 
  • Tell me about your experience in Spain / why didn't you stay there. 
  • Tell me about you undergraduate experience.
  • Why Wharton 
  • Why MBA and not any other masters degree 
  • Do you need an MBA to become a manager at
  • Strengths and weaknesses 
Then we talked about Wharton and the life in Philly. He was very nice and gave me lots of advice.

So, I believe it was not a bad interview, but again, I don't know if it will be enough. (I kind of believe it won't :( )

Now, I have Kellogg's interview tomorrow, and I have also been invited to interview by Tuck! So preparation continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment