Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kellogg interview

Yesterday I have had the best interview till now, and it was Kellogg's. I believe it went so well because the interviewer, an alumnus, made me feel very comfortable. I didn't get nervous at all and everything I had prepared flowed smoothly. The guy was a very down-to-earth and humble Kellogg Graduate. I really saw myself reflected on this guy. In certain way, Kellogg has raised some points with me in this interview, because I kind of sensed its community. I felt so comfortable, that I saw myself much more enthusiastic to attend Kellogg than before! (And I have always been enthusiastic about Kellogg!).

Well, for what matter to you guys, here are the interview questions:

  • Tell me about your current project.
  • Tell me a time you had to build a team.
  • Tell me about your experience in Spain.
  • Tell me a time your had to be a leader.
  • Tell me a challenging interaction you had with someone.
  • Why MBA
  • Why Kellogg
Now I have to prepare to Tuck's interview!

1 comment:

  1. all the best! i hope you make it to a school of your choice!

    i can see you have interviewed with some top schools. all the best for converting them!

    ReplyDelete