Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kellogg class of 2014 essays released!

Well, yep, I know... I haven´t been around too much. The internship is consuming me! but it is good :)

Ok, so Kellogg released the 2011-2012 application essays! You can find them here. I am not sure, but I believe that essay 4 changed a little bit! Also, the title is wrong, because the 1Ys that will enter this recruiting season, will be class of 2013!

Search the internet for the tips of the experts to better approach the essays!

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, as I'm currently in the middle of my application to Kellog & Tuck I wuld love to ask you a few questions about the school you chose and the experience you had during you the application procces for 2 schools I love. As I prefer it to be more private is it ok if I ask you for your e-mail.

    You may contact me kudryashova.i (at) gmail.com

    Thanks & good luck with the exams
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of you are battling the middle age blues at the age of 40 and cannot figure out ways to balance your budget and pay for your children’s education.MBA Admission 2012

      Delete