Sunday, December 20, 2009

MBAJourney 2 - MBA Adcoms 2

It's even.
I started with an overwhelming 2 - 0 in my favor, but last Friday, in a lapsus of 3 hours, it was a draw. I received 2 dings: Wharton and MIT!
(By the way, I couldn´t post because I had very limited conectivity during a trip I had to do the last couple of days).

It was kind of a bummer the MIT ding. I believed it was a good application, and having interviewed with Wharton, I had the feeling that I would have the chance to interview with MIT! However, it did not happen.

Anyway, I am very happy that Chicago Booth and Kellogg had admitted me! And I look forward to getting to know the schools even better to make a decision! Furthermore, don't forget about Tuck!!

3 comments:

  1. sorry about the dings, it happens~ I am dinged at Wharton too, but hey we got into Kellogg! :D

    Let me know what you decide, maybe we will be classmate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about the dings, but it does sound like you've got some great options and big decisions to make ahead of you. Congrats on those!

    Accepted.com has a number of blog posts about choosing between multiple acceptances, like this one:
    http://blog.accepted.com/acceptedcom_blog/2006/12/27/mba-admissions-choosing-among-multiple-acceptances.html

    Good luck!

    Sarah
    www.accepted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you decided yet? Good work getting into Booth and Kellog, though! Go, Booth! Ha ;).

    http://www.betterorbusinessschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete