Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MIT essays weekend

We have only seven days to the Sloan deadline!
This weekend was a very productive one, in terms of the essays. I spent more than 18 hours writing the essays! I will now wait a couple of days to review them, to refresh my mind.

I feel much better writing the MIT essays, which reflects my past performance. Also, they are not asking to suck up to the school, as most of the others are.
Furthermore, I am happy I could meet the word limits in all of the essays! I still have to cut some words off from the cover letter.

Now I will start bugging my recommenders, because I think they haven't written anything yet!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I really liked the Sloan essays and did them first... the only troublesome bit was making sure they all fit to a page, particularly the cover letter.

    I'm already submitted, albeit I need to bug my last recommender again to get his stuff in. Have fun with the essays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LS! I got the e-mail of the site telling me that my 2nd recommender submitted this morning, so, MIT is done!

    Good luck to you too dude! I'll be reading your blog, so post all the news!!

    ReplyDelete